Prince’s Trust Team Programme Delivered by Medway Youth Trust
The Prince’s Trust Team Programme runs over 12 weeks and is a personal development course for young people aged 16-18 who are not in education, employment or training.
You gain a Prince’s Trust Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills as well as having the opportunity to gain a Level 1/Entry 3 NOCN Maths and English qualification.
The programme also includes:
• A 4 night residential to overcome fears and step out of comfort zones
• A project to benefit the local community
• Two weeks work experience
• A focus on employment skills like CV writing and mock interviews
• Supporting others during a team challenge
• Delivering a final presentation to family and friends
To find out more, visit the Medway Youth Trust website (www.themytrust.org) or contact an Adviser below.
Next Start date: 22nd February 2016
Sophie Lee 01634 334343 or 07843287829 or Sophie.Lee@themytrust.org
Kaye Everhurst 01634335512 or 07808641836 or Kaye.Everhurst@themytrust.org