MVA has volunteering opportunity within their training service for:
Marketing and Office Support Volunteer
(4-5 hours a week based in MVA, New Road Avenue, Chatham, ME4 6BB)
We are looking for a reliable volunteer to assist our small team with marketing, research and general promotional activities.
You would be joining a friendly and supportive team and
training would be provided.
Why do we need you?
What activities might I be involved in?
- • Market research
- • Recording Training Evaluations/comments
- • Contacting past learners to help build case studies
- • General administration duties
The following skills are desirable:
- • Good communication skills
- • Ability to work as part of a team
- • IT skills
- • Organisational abilities
- • Enthusiasm for the cause
- Flexible approach
MVA supports Medway’s voluntary and community sector and would like to further develop its training service so that we can help more people. We need you to help increase awareness of
our training across Medway and Kent.
For full details and how to apply email or phone us: email@example.com 01634 818036